In all of our Early Childhood Center programs, we focus on the whole child – soul, mind and body. Our commitment is to nurture children’s spiritual growth and their love of learning. Dedicated staff and educated teachers provide a warm, Christian environment, while our developmentally-appropriate curriculum helps prepare children for the next steps in their education.
Faith development is at the core of our curriculum and is integrated into every aspect of teaching. Each class features special objectives in the areas of Phonics, Math, Language Arts, and Science, as well as Motor Skills, Christian Living, and Social and School Skills, such as self-regulation. Children enjoy outdoor exploration, using creative expression, and participating in field trips and other events.
ECC Goals are:
- To teach each child about the Bible and the Triune God through songs, fingerplays, Bible stories, devotions, and dramatic play
- To nurture each child’s understanding of Bible truths and apply them to everyday life
- To encourage each child to learn about God’s wonderful creation
- To provide opportunities for social interaction and fellowship through play
- To teach through developmentally appropriate practices throughout each age and stage of childhood
- To encourage cooperative play and a positive attitude
- To foster a love of lifelong learning